Friday, December 4, 2009

December. Oh my.

Currently: PROcrastinating. And listening to a schizophrenic playlist (am i the crazy one for picky the music or is it windows media for playing it in the order its playing it in? ...Heh. Whatever)

Its December.
The six-year-old inside me is sad. Why?

Because Im not listening to Christmas music. Not singing about how I want a hippopotamus or a hula-hoop or even... my two-front teeth.
I havent even made a Christmas wish list yet!

Why??
College.
Because in two weeks, I'll be done with finals and my first official semester as a college kid.

but in those weeks I have a test, a project, possible extra credit, two concerts, two reports, lessons, lessons, lessons, and then finally, finals. Heh.

I know I'll do fine. That this is just new to me. Well, not entirely, but partially. Its slightly weird really.

But Im getting the hang of it and surviving and all that's good, right? HEH.

Alright. Just wanted to let you people know in case you think I fell off the earth cause Im not posting or blogging or twittering or facebooking or replying to emails or ...something.

Hehe.

*bunkers back down into the mountain of studying*

No comments:

Post a Comment