Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1287 songs on shuffle.

Currently: listening to my mp3. 1287 songs on shuffle. Im on #50. (and yes I skip randomly)

This is my official 100th blog.
Wow.
Its weird being able to keep track of how much I write. In my journal its just "oh, Im just a tad closer to needing a new one"
(Yes I still write in a journal.)

Oh. So next year (which starts Friday) Im doing this thing. theres this site called NaBloPoMo and its for bloggers and you can sign up and then do these things where you write every single day for a month.
I thought about in November and didnt but Im signed up for January.


Im hoping I can do it. (I'll prolly continue signing up until I actually do post every day. Im just a tad bit of a perfectionist that way sometimes.)
Ive been writing a lot more lately and I think it'd be fun to write a little short thing every day outside of my songs and poems and short stories (that I only ever rarely post).


I want to start out this new year...a new way. We'll see what happens right? Heh

Anyways I put my little badge thing on the side there so you can see it.

And..what else? I dont know. I'll try and squeeze in another post before the new year. We'll see. :)

1 comment: