Saturday, December 19, 2009

And...passed. :)

Currently: feeling like the last bit of school weight is off my shoulders.

I did it! I not only survived finals week and its craziness but I passed my three classes to boot!!

Ah.

So. Im going to take you through the craziness of the semester.

Semester starts. Taking french, stats, and two online:music and history.
French and stats both on tues/Thurs but at opposite ends of the day, so I was at school all day those days.
Fast-forward to almost mid-terms.
Drop french class.
Why?
As excited as I was to take it, I was learning quickly that It was not my thing. Or maybe it was a combination of the ten million little assignments we had to do I kept passing due to other work and that it was a morning 4-unit class and a hard teacher.
I dont know. But dropped it.

Considered and actually for about 24 hours added another music class after midterms that was shot length.
Had issues with book and it was not worth the hassle. dropped it.
Yes, I could have used the extra units to have health insurance, but its not like I got swine flu this semester.
Im alive.

Fast-forward.
Finals week.
Monday
Online Hist is dued. read Questions, typd up answers, submitted it.
Ended up getting a C in the class(78%! So close!! with a 80% on the final (it was only 10% of the grade...).
Am happy, I mean. I took the class cause I more interested in the History of England itself and I learned a lot. I passed. Yay.

Tuesday. Study study study. I think
I was working on my music final.
Oh. Stats project was due. I had the last paragraph in out group project/report, so stared at emails for a couple hours, typed it up, and sent it off to classmate who was going to drop it school. We got a 49/50 on it. Yay us!

Wednesday
Music final due. Finished it, submitted it, went to a concert to write my report on, came home, typed it up and submitted it.
Got a C in the class (74%). It was those darned quizzes! I got so easily confused on them in the beginning of the semester. OH well.
And even though I passed the class, Im still considering retaking it. But, even if I aced it the second time around, My grade would still average out to a B. Hm. Maybe not? I dunno...

Thursday.
Stats final.
4-5:30am. Studying.
Then slept for a few hours.
Woke up, showered, dressed,ate. studied like a madwoman till I had to be at school.
Took the final. Got an A (90%) on the final and a B(84% I think...) in the class.

NOTE: Do not take Stats think,ing its straight math. Its so much more than that. I will be so happy to go back to regular math after this. Although, I think my requirements are fulfilled and I may not need/have to take another math class...Hm.

Of course, Thursday night is when it all me. I was tired, brain-dead/braindrained and just so so so out of it.
Oh yes, there was me saying random things and jumping up and down for no reason-WHICH included some jingling thanks to my bell earrings. Love them.


Today is my rest day.
Although, Im already thinking about ym own to-do list. Like Christmas stuff, and signing up for spring classes. And I dont know, cleaning my room? HEH.

Ah. I feel so hahhy. For what felt like a topsy-turvy semester, it all turned out alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment