Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And then a random splattering.

I know I already posted. This is a quick follow-up.

If you haven't noticed-Ive been playing around and editing how my blog looks.

Like changing the top graphic and adding a blogroll (tried to get the blogs I read most-let me know if you want on and arnt there!)
I kind of want someone to change it even more for me. But we'll see.

for those of who who read this on facebook-I have it set up where I post on my blogspot and then facebook just automatically transfers it over to note form. (The link is belovedcellist.blogspot.com)

Hm. I dont what else. I thought Id do something productive today and all I really did was edit my blog and look up books online.

I havent even checked the boards yet. urgh. bad bad internet.

In other news-TWO episodes of Glee on tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment