Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I like today. I like it every single year.

Currently: listening to Relient K's "Let It Snow Baby...Let It Reindeer"

I just realized Iv never been on a sleigh ride. *adds to bucket list*
(I dont have an actual list just mental one of things Ive wanted to since I was 5, 10, 15 years old.)

You would think, with how I had a white Christmas in Oregon, last year, it would have happened. but no.
Oh wells.

*takes momentary break to rock out to "12 Days of Christmas"*

*ahem* Okay now. Oh speaking of ages, divisible by 5, I like today.

Why?

Well..its 2 days to Christmas, and exactly two months to my birthday.
I feel slightly odd about it, just because ever since I turned 18, birthday have been different and this next year I exit my teenage years.

Thats right, I only have two months left to let my behavior be blamed on my young age.
Heh. Young age. I feel old. But I talk to/hang out with people anywhere from 2 years younger to 10 or more years younger than me almost daily. So, my fault right? Yea yea...

I just always found today to be an interesting day in my life. Its never really bad but nothing epically good happens to make it stand out. Its just this good day in my life. Honest, I think sometimes I look more forward to it than Christmas sometimes.

Wow. I turn 20 in two months and 2010 starts in a matter of days. Where has time gone? WOW.

Ah. Okay. Sorry if you get annoyed with my random posting. Ive felt like writing alot and if I post a couple more times in the next few days, I'll hit my 100th post. Heck. I could hit 100 just for this year if I started double posting. Heh.

(in 2008 I had six posts or something. Whatev.)

Kidding. Would not do that to you. Clog up your blogger feeds. Its just mean.

*sings Im Gettin Nuttin' For Christmas*

(For some reason..I would find it HIGHlarious if I actually sang that song and got nothing for Christmas...)

Merry Christmas all!!! :D


"Well I'm getting nuttin' for Christmas because I contributed to the green-house effect which melts the Polar Ice Caps which melts the North Pole where Santa Clause lives. He's mad."

No comments:

Post a Comment