Friday, December 11, 2009

Good luck charm, fo sho.

Currently: smiling. :) (And replaying the newest episode of Glee on Hulu *sings loudly with song*)

I think the rain is my good luck charm.
Or something like that.

I mean, I have my theories, opinions, thoughts, whatever that whenever it rains, God is in there.
That for me, he's more clear in the rain.

But then-good things happen when it rains.

My life right now?
Tonight and tomorrow Im ushering two school concerts that are essentially my music class finals. I was supposed to go see them and write reports-but ushering gets me full credit. FULL.

FULL CREDIT.
Win.

Also. Decided to randomly apply for a job online today. This company used to send me mail all the time so todya something popped up in my e-mail.
I swear, not even...15, maybe 10 mins, after I hit the submit button. They called me.
And I have a job interview tomorrow.
Im so stoked.

My finals are looking easier and easier and they end this coming Thursday. And then 5 weeks off till Spring Semester.
Im getting things done.

I really think its the rain. It jut washes away crap and I see better, clearer.
Its my little good luck charm.

Ah. Eee.

Oh. And two of my friends come home from college today. SO HAHHY. I miss them muchos.

Ah. Feels like there's more. Im so elated. I love that God has put me in this place in my life.
I mean, a few months back, no. I hated things I had to go through, but now?
Its worth it.
He always makes it worth it.

Ehehe.

Okay. Last thing?
I watch this show called Glee.
Wed night was the last show for a few months.
And they did the song "Dont Rain On My Parade"
(oh my. *giggles* and here im talking about yes please rain. ahaha *giggles madly*)
Anyways.
I love the original Barbara Streisand Funny Girl version, I really do. One of my fav movies right there.
But I cannot stop playing this version.
Watch the episode here.
The song itself is from 24:17 - 27:20 (click the fourth little bracket thingy)

Or I shall paste it here.


Eee.
*sings loudly with*

Okay. Off to wear a black skirt *gaspeth* and white shirt tonight and tomorrow. Woot.

2 comments:

  1. Aahhh, last night's episode was SO GOOD! When Will goes sprinting down the hallway... *sigh* I totally had heart palpitations. :D

    And congrats on the job interview!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahaha.
    heart palpitations.

    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete