Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"Has it changed you?"

Currently: spinning Hello Hurricane on shuffle and repeat. ^_^

So, while I've essentially given up on formspring, someone id ask me a question I really liked.

How has playing the cello changed you? Not just your life, but you as a person?

It has. When I was four I wanted to be singer but that changed when I was 11 and started playing. I love being a musician more. I love that an instrument can be my voice.

And for anybody who asked (or cared. (even if you didn't)) the paper I wrote the I wrote about in my last post- It was for my health class.
It was a lifestyle change paper and I was supposed to start playing my cello regularly again. While that didn't exactly happen, I still got to write a lot about music and cellos in my paper.
Twas fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment