Tuesday, May 4, 2010

References.Quotes.

I had to write this huge paper for my health class and found really cool quotes.
So I'm sharing those references (everything on my bibliography page) with you.

I know. You're so excited.:D

Well first off, I managed to reference Jon Foreman's Mercy's War and the article he wrote for Huffington post over the weekend. Which I recommended in my last blog post.

Next.
This video. A comedian ranting about Pachelbel. Why? Because cellist's get the lamest parts in Pachelbel songs.


I talked about Zoe Keating briefly. Yes, I've recommended her before. Now go download this free song by her.

And lastly. I really really like quotes.

“Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.”
-Henry Miller.

“The most perfect technique is that which is not noticed at all.”
- Pablo Casals

“Cello players, like other great athletes, must keep their fingers exercised.”
- Julian Lloyd Webber

“The cello is like a beautiful woman who has not grown older, but younger with time, more slender, more supple, more graceful.”
-Pablo Casal

“Music isn't just learning notes and playing them, You learn notes to play to the music of your soul.”
- Katie Greenwood

I had a lot more references of technical stuff but this all I wanted to share. Hope you enjoyed!


(And if you can't figure out what my paper was about..even generally..really?!?!?!??)

No comments:

Post a Comment