Friday, May 28, 2010

Greetings from Ohio.

A week ago at this time I was waiting on my plane to fly out of San Diego.

Now Im in Dayton, Ohio and have already seen rain thunder and lighting and sun all in the span of one week.

Friday was flying from San Diego to St. Louis, where I ate my packed dinner, talked to some strangers about life while our plane got delayed two hours.

Finally flew from St.Louis to Columbus, flying through big huge dark clouds with lighting going on outside the plane window.
So reassuring

Heh. Was fun though.
MY aunt and cousin picked me up and I spent the night at my family's house before my friend picked me up in the morning and we we went to rock On The range.
I'll make a separate post for the review of the that BUT I saw the following bands:
Saturday:
Sevendust
Drowning Pool
Puddle of Mudd
Papa Roach
Skillet (barely. scary moshpit)
Killswitch Engage (very scary moshpit)
Rise Against
Three Days Grace
Godsmack
Sunday:
(Didnt see Apocalyptica but heard them as we were walking into the venue. dang that sleeping in),
Five Finger Death Punch,
Anberlin (^_^)
Slash
Seether
Rob Zombie
Limp Bizkit
It was a fun two days.
Even though I dont listen to most of these bands actively, its still fun to say yea I saw these guys live.
Some of the shows they put on were just really freaking good.
That and getting to hang out with my best friend and talk all weekend about...everything.

Since then?
Well
Monday
we....went to the library and checked out movies. watched one. dinner. watched another.
and then i forget. we kept staying up late talking.
Tuesday
Tom had work so I used his computer to do my last paper of the semester and get all that turned in before he came home and talked more and watched another movie.
Wed
Watched movie. headed back to library to return movie and check out a couple more then Tom went to work and i did more schoolish stuff. then he came home and..movie and talking again. essentially.
Thurs.
Pretty much the same. again. Cept from like 6-9 my aunt to me to her Mary Kay meeting and I got a little free makeover on my face and a prize cause I was a guest. :D
Friday (Today)
Went to library, bank, ad then a wal-mart like store to pick up things.
ate lunch.
And now Tom's at work and im debating what to do online.
Im more tempted to go outside and take ten million pictures.

Its so so nice here.

Like. There was a thunderstorm here yesterday and it just sealed the deal of me not wanting to leave.
Sooo nice here. I swear.
Well. Thats all for now.

More in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment