Friday, May 7, 2010

I cry too much and too easily.

Currently: home alone. chyeas.

Maybe it's a girl but I've been crying a lot this week. Esp with some of my favorite TV shows.

Now, I love my boardies and twitter and that we have full on convos about Lost and Glee and such on there but my thought dont fit into 140 characters.
So you get a full blog on it.

This is probably going to have spoilers if you havent watched some of these, esp the latest episodes. Read at you own risk.

LOST.

This show is sad in itself right. It's the last season and as much as we want to know why and what the Island is, its sad to see your favorite characters go.
And this past weeks episode was just. ouch.
Lost some of the best and favorite characters. Even the other characters were crying.


GLEE
I love this show.
I didnt think I would. It looked stupid at first, with its high school ness, but my mom started watching it and I got sucked. for me its the music of the show. And the one liners.
And this past week...

WELL.
It was "Bad Reputation" which meant not only Bad reps for the characters but songs that have bad songs. Songs that are good because they are bad. Which makes me love them and have them getting stuck in my head all week long.
This is just a fun show. I really do love it.
But as funny as it is, there are hard heartbreaking moments that make you cry. And I was really bipolar watching it, going between laughing right outloud and crying right with the characters.
(Spoiler: I dont believe Jesse. At all. Dont judge me..I just dont. Artie and Kurt on the other hand? :D :wub:)

And lastly..my newest obsession/fandom...

DOCTOR WHO
I don't know how I wasn't watching this sooner. A time lord who travels with bananas? HECK YES I'LL WATCH IT.
Heh. I go between watching the newest episodes when I get my hands on them and going back on watching season 1 with Eccleston as the Doctor. (Im saving all the 60s/70s/80s classic Doctors for way later on when I have time.)
And even though the Doctor doesn't die, seeing Eccleston go at the end was sad. You get this whole funny great season of him and rose and then the Doctor regenerates.
Not that Im complaining. I love Tennant. I've got a crush. It's still a bit sad though.
Also. John Barrowman? HECK PLEASE YES. Eeep.

Oh. And as for the newest Doctor. He's good. But I've got a girl crush on the companion. Could be something to do with her name. *cackles*

And I think that's all really.
I love these shows-even if they make cry like a girl.
Which I am.
Its just...
Oh nevermind.
You should get my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment