Tuesday, June 16, 2009

AM? Why?

Currently: listening to Anberlin. Okay a playlist with mostly Anberlin.

It's making me feel better.
I came home yesterday on bus feeling hopeful about this summer semester. Thought "I can do this".
And then proceeded to spend the rest of the night getting stuck on stuff from my typing class.
And then there was the staying up too late because I couldn't burn some songs to a CD which just upset me but whatever.
I don't feel good.
In fact, I am discouraged.
Starting to think I may have stressed over a couple things too much in the past couple days.
Ugh. Can it be Thursday? So the school week can be over and I have college group? Please?

Alright. Going to find out where my mother is and try and get some homework done real quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment