Sunday, June 28, 2009

No time, at all.

currently: uploading youtube videos.

Even though its on been a couple days since my last post, I feel like I've been away for a long time.

Thursday I went to the beach and then Friday and Saturday were switchfoot concerts and hanging with boardies.
Man, there is so much to tell about.
I remember thinking during the Del Mar concert, Each song in itself is an event. Whether its the crowd favorites that Jon lets us sing for and with him or new songs where you have just small random groups singing with because we lurk on youtube and figure out the lyrics.

I feel like a need a week to soak in the essentials of my glorious weekend, but alas, I had today to sleep in and now I need to catch up on homework and then go to school tomorrow.

I will write a long review and blog of what happened and how it was. I promise. Its just my skin is still red and my hair still holds the heat of the sun. Yesterday I got home and felt like I still had my sunglasses on my head.

But for now.
Del Mar pics
Bro-Am pics

And when I finally get them all uploaded on my youtube
Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment