Sunday, June 14, 2009

Secrets/Annoyance.

Currently: Watching Pirates 3 with the dad and brother. and trying not to annoyed that I slept this morning instead of going to church.

Should I feel bad? I don't know? Plenty of people oversleep and miss church and it's not like God is going to smite me for it, but still I feel bad. I miss seeing people. Maybe it's just cause I don't just wake up, throw on clothes and drive 10 or 20 minutes to wherever. I go to a different church than my parents and it requires this effort of me getting up and taking what I need for at least half a day or more and having either one my parents drive me 20 or 30 minutes to there and drop me off and then them driving back and then me finding a way home. which lately has not been hang out with people after and have mom get me in the afternoon. No, I've taken the sprinter home, which takes anywhere from 30 mins to an hour cause I go sprinter to bus and...yea.

It is truly exhausting after a while.
I hate asking for rides.
But going to church with mom tonight for Girls Clubs so anyways.

ugh. I shouldn't complain. I know this probably just part of growing up and being "grow-up".

I start my summer classes tomorrow. I was up half the night just thinking about that and some crap I have going on with a couple friends. Stuff that...I shouldn't let bug me too much but I care about it.
Could not sleep last night. So annoying.

I'm going to copy Mellie again and do a "Secrets" post. Things I want to say to people.

--
You always throw a wrench into my plans and what I think. But I never complain, as much as it may sidetrack me. I like the suprise of you too much.
--
It hurts too much to try anymore. I don't feel the need to try. Or the want to fix what happened.
--
I'm sorry I ouldn't have been better and fit into the plans we had when I was little. I wanted it too.
--
I miss when you and I were best friends.
--
It not a secret that you confuse the crap out of me. But I soend hours trying to figure out stuff you say.
--
You inspire the crap out of me. I just think of you and can write a couple songs.
--
I love you all more than you will ever know.
--
All I can do right now is try. Trust me-I want to be doing more than that-but trying is all I can do right now.
--
I didn't tell you the full truth when I answered that question. Because the whole truth scares the crap out of me.
--
I hate when I miss you this much. Can you cme back here and just...stay?
--

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I actually slept in yesterday (until noon!!) and missed going to church with my family. At least for me there was a local service later that night. It felt so weird to not start off my Sunday with church!

    Ooh, I want to do a secrets post... hmm...

    ReplyDelete