Friday, June 19, 2009

"And I love you, just how you are"

And I love you for who you are
And I love you, just how you are

You are, you are the only one for me
And you are, you are the only one for me
I tried for years to get this right
And I’m not about to lose this fight.
To lose this fight
Perfect Time-We Shot The Moon (Free album)
*For those viewing this on Fbook and not blogger: www.weshotthemoon.com/free

Currently
: listening to Belated Promise Ring - Iron & Wine

I really should be in bed. But Im really awake and I get to sleep in today. Heh

TENS THINGS ABOUT YOU

1. Are you single?: Very.
2. Are you happy?: Mmhm
3. Are you bored?: Right now? I'm easily entertained.
4. Are you sad?: No. Not completely.
5. Are you Italian?: Nopers
6. Are you smart?: Smart enough.
8. Are you blonde?: Hecks no.
9. Are you Irish?: Negative
10. Are your parents still married?: Mmhm =)

TEN FACTS
1. Name - Amy H.
2. Birthplace - Escondido
3. Hair color - Dark dark dark brown.
4. Hair style - Long and layered.
5. Eye colour - Hazel.
6. Birthday - Feb 23
7. Mood - All over. Giddy.Sleepy.
8. Favourite colour - Amethyst
9. Where do you live - my mind. Haha. SoCal.
10. Left or right handed?: Righty

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Are you ready to find someone?: Am I ready? Maybe, maybe not
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?: Kind of. Not in the typical way
3. Who ended your last relationship?: Me.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?: Yea.
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart?: I dont know. Guys never say but I think I did =(
6. Last place you went on a date?: Never been on a date.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?: Heh. Yes.
8. Are you afraid of commitment?: Hecks no
9. Have you hugged someone within the last week?: Duh.
10. Have you ever had a secret admirer?: LOL. How would I know?

TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust?: Love
2. Where did two go? It ran away?
3. Cats or dogs?: Cats
4. A few best friends or many regular friends?: A few bests.
5. Mcdonalds or burger king?: Ew.
6. Pepsi or coke?: Strawberry lemonade!
7. Wild night out or romantic night in?: Depends with who and whats going on and what we feel like.
8. Money or Happiness?: Happiness.
9. Night or day?: Night.
10. MSN or phone?: MSN

TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out?: Nope.
2. Been skinny dipping?: Heckers no
3. Done something you regret?: I used to regret it.
4. Bungee jumped?: No...
5. Lied to someone you love?: Mhm. Although I try to only do when I need to.
6. Finished an entire jawbreaker?: Maybe.
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?: Wanted. Yes. Still want? No.
9. Cried because you lost a pet?: There's a day that sticks out in my mind.
10. Wanted to disappear?: Soo many times.

TEN LASTS
1. Last phone call you made: Mom
2. Last phone call you received: Dad.
3. Last person you hung out with: Mary
4. Last place you went: College group
5. Last person you tackled: Lol. Jenn.
6. Last person you IM'd: Tom =)
7. Last text message you received: Mom
8. Last time you got flowers: 15th birthday.
9. Last person you miss?: So many...
10. Person you wanna be with right now?: You =)

People say you learn something new everyday; what did you learn today?
It relates to my Philosphy class, you might not understand it.

If you could get your own house with 1 friend, who would you pick?
Mary.

Do you think you are more of a good or bad influence?
Good

If you jump, can you touch the ceiling of the room you're in?
I thinks so.

When was the last time you stayed up really late on the phone? Who to?
Most likely an ex.
Or Karen
I dont remember

If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you be able to teach best?
Music. or math.

In your opinion what is the worst type of weather?
Blazing hot.

Do you look anything like your best friend(s)?
Nothing like them.

If you could re-paint your bedroom, what color would you paint it?
Lavender probably. And then a mural

Sleep with anyone last night?
My cat...

Would you rather be 3 inches taller or shorter than you are now?
Taller please!

If you could have any wild animal as a pet, what would you pick?
white tiger.

Listening to music at the moment?
Yup.

Name somewhere you'd love to travel to?
Europe.

Kissed someone who's name started with an M, A, N or S?
M.

Will you be dating in 6 months?
No.

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
I've had one that lasted that long.

Do you think somebody likes the same person you do?
Lol. I dont know.

Who is the one person who really understands you?
God

What are you stressed out about?
Oye.School

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Always

Do you act differently around the person you like?
Mmm, maybe, maybe not.

Where's your best guy friend?
Asleep.

Want someone back in your life?
Mhm

Have you ever lost a best friend?
Yes.

Do you believe that you can change for someone?
You can yes. If you should..I dunno.

Where did you get your last bruise?
God only knows. I think my cat.

What jewelery are you wearing?
my rings and my necklace and my earrings.

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Duh

Last person of the opposite sex that told you they loved you?
Uhm.....
My brother?

Do you like to cuddle?
Mmmmhm

You ever been called babe?
Yes. -_-

Do you have anything that belongs to an ex-​boyfriend/​girlfriend?​
Nope.

Are you good at giving directions?
Lol. Im okay.

Where do you see yourself in 2 years?
Older.

What about relationship wise in 2 years?
Maybe. Thats still very uncertain.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Mom.

If you could have one person with you right now, who would it be?
I dont think i could pick just one

What were you doing this morning at 7am?
Sleeping

Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
Most likely.

Have you ever said something just to see what kind of reaction you'd get?
Lol. Maybe. not that Id remember it.

Have you ever laid down in the grass, and made shapes out of the clouds?
Definitely.

When was the last time someone let you know you are loved?
Like actually said the words "I love you" to me?
I dont remember.

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Tom. Over IM.

When was the last time you cried?
Sometimes this week.

What time did you wake up today?
9:40ish. Had to race to get ready for school.

Is it cute when a boy/girl call you babe/baby?
Ehhhhh. Ima go with no.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
My parents bed. Or the car. Or the chair in the living room

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment