Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Suprising Myself./ Irony.

Currently: Audrey, Start the Revolution!-Anberlin

Two blogs in one day? Well, yes that's what happens when I have an hour to kill before class and then a interesting day.

Well first off, I woke dead tired. And annoyed. so I wrote. And then I was checking my twitter and saw that Switchfoot updated theirs with the track listing of their new album coming out in Sept.
So exciting.
And then went to school and it was really good. My teachers are chill. The kids in my class are nice and way easy to talk to. I dunno. It was good. I didn't even my annoying hunger headache between classes.
Class ended, bought my bus pass, came home, and then spent the next couple hours checking stuff and then working on my typing class stuff. (Im behind but hopeful I can work it up to where it needs to be).
Of course, when mom came home with food, I was brain dead again.
I think its just the fact that I have Philosophy and English from 10 to 2:30 and then dont know quite how much of my brain I need to use once I'm home. So I get beyond tired and almost zombie like. Lol

But-I just realized something really ironic. all my "hard" classes in Middle School and High School that were supposed to better prepare me for college were taught by beyond tough teachers.
So whenever I think about signing up for classes, I freak that I'll get that tough teacher.
The ironic thing?
Everytime I've taken a college class, I've gotten the really chill teacher. The "Just let me know and it'll be okay" teachers.
I don't know. I just find it ironic. it makes me laugh
But as I said, I'm a bit brain-dead and beyond tired right now so really dumb things could make me laugh.

Alright. Am going to do the little bit of homework I have for Eng and Phil now.

Oh, something else. I like how I've been surprising myself. True, its only been a couple days into the semester, but Im better suited and a better student with more college like classes. i want it to stick. I like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment