Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Doctor Who Meme - Day 04 – Your Favorite Doctor (Part 2)

I know these meme's and 30 day challenges are supposed to be done every single day but, I have a life.
Meaning I'm a sleep deprived college student who has too much homework.
But I shall try to be more dependable with these.

WHOS READY FOR SHEXI DOCTOR TIME.
:D



The Runaway Bride

Doctor: Question is, what did camouflaged robot mercenaries want with you? And how did you get inside the TARDIS? I don't know... what's your job?
Donna: I'm a secretary.
Doctor: [scanning Donna with his sonic screwdriver] Weird. I mean, you're not special. You're not powerful. You're not connected. You're not clever. You're not important.
Donna: This friend of yours, just before she left, did she punch you in the face?
[slapping the sonic screwdriver out of the way] Stop bleeping me!

(The Doctor can be so human-dumb and Donna is just awesome.)

Smith and Jones

(two pictures because they both make me giggle and his hair. ahahaha)

"Humans. We’re stuck on the Moon running out of air with Judoon and a blood-sucking criminal and you’re asking personal questions!"
"Judoon platoon upon the Moon"
"It's raining, Martha! It's raining on the moon!"

Doctor: [getting the radiation out of his feet]Ow! Itchy... itchy... itchy... [takes his shoe of and puts it in the bin]
Martha Jones: Your completely mad
Doctor: Your right, I look daft with one shoe on [takes of other shoe and puts it in the bin as well] Bare foot on the moon!

The Shakespeare Code

"The play's the thing. [turning to Shakespeare] And yes, you can use that."

Gridlock

"New New York can start again. And they've got Novice Hame. Just what every city needs, cats in charge"

Daleks In Manhattan

"They survived. They always survive when I lose everything."

Evolution of the Daleks

"Oh Tallulah with three l's and an h... just you watch me [jumps up, takes off his coat and starts trashing around] What do I need, oh I dunno. How about a great big genetic laboratory. Oh, look I've got one. Lazlo, just you hold on! There's been too many deaths today, way too many people have died. Brand new creatures, wise old men and age old enemies. And I'm telling you, I'm telling you right now. I am NOT having ONE more dead. You got that? NO ONE! "

The Lazarus Experiment

Lazarus: You're right, Doctor. One lifetime's been too short for me to do everything I'd like. How much more I'll get done in two, or three, or four.
Doctor: It doesn't work like that. Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty. It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
Lazarus: But if it's the right person, what a gift that would be.
Doctor: Or what a curse. Look at what you've done to yourself.

42

Riley: Find the next number in the sequence: 313, 331, 367... what?
Martha: You said the crew knew all the answers!
Riley: The crew's changed since we set the questions.
Martha: You're joking.
The Doctor: 379.
Martha: What?
The Doctor: It's a sequence of happy primes. 379.
Martha: Happy what?
The Doctor: Just enter it!
Riley: Are you sure? We only get one chance.
The Doctor: Any number that reduces to 1 when you take the sum of the square of its digits and continually reiterate until it yields 1 is a happy number, any number that doesn't isn't, a happy prime is a number that's both happy and prime, now type it in! I don't know, talk about dumbing down. Don't they teach recreational mathematics anymore?

Human Nature

" I dream I'm this adventurer. This daredevil, a madman. The Doctor, I'm called. And last night, I dreamt that you were there. As my companion. "

Family of Blood

"Falling in love? That didn't even occur to him? "

Blink

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff. "
"The angels are coming for you, but listen, your life could depend on this: don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and *don't blink*! Good luck. "

Utopia

Doctor: You might be out there somewhere.
Captain Jack Harkness: I can go meet myself.
Doctor: Well, the only man you're ever going to be happy with.
Captain Jack Harkness: This new regeneration, it's kinda cheeky.

The Sound of Drums

Doctor: [to Martha and Jack] Oh! I know what it's like. It's like when you fancy someone, and they don't even know you exist. That's what it's like.
[Martha looks crestfallen, and turns to Jack for support]
Captain Jack Harkness: [to Martha] You too, huh?


Captain Jack: All the legends of Gallifrey made it sound so perfect.
The Doctor: (musing) Well, perfect to look at, maybe. And it was, it was beautiful. They used to call it the Shining World of the Seven Systems. And on the continent of Wild Endeavour, in the mountains of Solace and Solitude, there stood the Citadel of the Time Lords. The oldest and most mighty race in the universe. Looking down on the galaxies below, sworn never to interfere, only to watch. Children of Gallifrey were taken from their families at the age of eight, to enter the Academy. Some say that's where it all began, when he was a child. That's when the Master saw eternity. As a novice, he was taken for initiation. He stood in front of the Untempered Schism. It's a gap in the fabric of reality through which could be seen the whole of the vortex. We stand there, eight years old, staring at the raw power of Time and Space, just a child. Some would be inspired. Some would run away. And some would go mad. (beat) Oh, I dunno.
Martha: What about you?
The Doctor: Oh, the ones that ran away! I never stopped.

Last of the Time Lords

"One thing you can't do, stop them thinking! "
Captain Jack Harkness: But I keep wondering, what about aging? Cause I can't die but I keep getting older, the odd little, gray hair, you know? What happens if I live for a million years?
Doctor: I really don't know.
Captain Jack Harkness: Ok, vanity, sorry. Yeah... can't help it. Used to be a poster boy when I was a kid, living in the Bo-shang peninsula... tiny little place. I was the first one ever to be signed up for the Time Agency, they were so proud of me. The Face of Bo they called me... hummm! I'll see you! [Jack turns and leaves]
Doctor: [in disbelief] No.
Martha Jones: [incredulously] It can't be!
Doctor: [still in disbelief] No. Definitely not, no. No!

No comments:

Post a Comment