Monday, September 13, 2010

Doctor Who Meme - Day 04 – Your Favorite Doctor (Part 3)

HULLO.
Today Im doing Season 4.
I decided to make a separate post for the specials cause *so many pictures, I kills your slow internets*
heh.

anyways. here we go.

Doctor Who - Series 4


Christmas Special - Voyage of the Damned

Doctor: I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?
Rickston Slade: No.
Doctor: In that case, allons-y.

Doctor: What's your first name?
Midshipman Frame: Alonso
Doctor: [in disbelief] You're kidding me!
Midshipman Frame: What?
Doctor: That's something else I've always wanted to say! Allons-y Alonso!


Partners in Crime

Doctor: I just want a mate.
Donna Noble: You just want to mate?
Doctor: I just want *a* mate!
Donna Noble: You're not matin' with me Sunshine!
Doctor: A mate! I want *a* mate!
Donna Noble: Well, just as well, because I'm not having any of that nonsense! I mean, you're just a long streak of nothing, y'know, alien nothing!


The Fires of Pompeii

"Some things are fixed, some things are in flux. Pompeii is fixed...Because that's how I see the universe. Every waking second, I can see what is, what was, what could be, what must not... That's the burden of the Timelord, Donna. And I'm the only one left. "


Planet of the Ood

(I dont know why he looks so sexy behind those bars but *squees*)
"Millions of planets, millions of galaxies and we're on this one. Molto bene. Bellissimo. You said it, Donna. Born in Chiswick, a life of work and sleep and telly and rent and tax and takeaway dinners, all birthdays and Christmases and two weeks' holiday a year and then you end up here. Donna Noble, citizen of the Earth, standing on a different planet"
"Snow! Ahh, real snow! Proper snow at last."


The Sontaran Stratagem

Doctor: Well, if that's what you want. It's a bit soon. I had so many places I wanted to take you. The fifteenth broken moon of the Medusa Cascade, the lightning skies of Cotter Palluni's World, the diamond coral reefs of Kataa Flo Ko. Thank you. Thank you, Donna Noble, it's been brilliant. You've saved my life in so many ways. You're... you're just popping home for a visit, that's what you mean?
Donna: You dumbo.
Doctor: And then you're coming back?
Donna: Do you know what you are? A great big outer space dunce.
Doctor: ...Yeah.


The Poison Sky
Colonel Mace: [wearing gas mask, holding assault rifle] latest firing stock; what do you think, Doctor?
Doctor: [also wearing gas mask] Are you my mummy?


The Doctor's Daughter

Donna: Let me distract this one. I've picked up a few womanly wiles over the years.
Doctor: Let's... save your wiles for later...In case of emergency.


The Unicorn and The Wasp

Donna: Yeah but think about it. There's a murder, a mystery, and Agatha Christie.
Doctor: So? Happens to me all the time.
Donna: No, but isn't that a bit weird? Agatha Christie didn't walk around surrounded by murders, not really. I mean that's like meeting Charles Dickens, and he's surrounded by ghosts, at Christmas.
Doctor: Well...
Donna: Oh come on! It's not like we could drive across country and find Enid Blyton having tea with Noddy. Could we? Noddy's not real. Is he? Tell me there's no Noddy!
Doctor: [leans in close to her] There's no Noddy.

Doctor: I need a shock!
Donna: Right, then. Big shock. Coming up. [Donna grabs the Doctor and plants a full-frontal kiss on him. The Doctor staggers away, lifts his face up to the ceiling and releases a cloud of poisons from his body]
Doctor: [gasps] Detox. Oh! I must do that more often. [looks at Donna apprehensively] I mean, the, the detox.
Agatha Christie: Doctor. You are... impossible! [the Doctor winks] Who are you?


Silence In The Library

"Books! People never really stop loving books. 51st century. By now you've got holovids, direct to brain downloads, fiction mist, but you need the smell. The smell of books, Donna. Deep breath. The Library. So big it doesn't need a name. Just a great big "the." ...It's a world. Literally a world. The whole core of the planet is the index computer, biggest hard drive ever. And up here, every book ever written. Whole continents of Jeffrey Archer, Bridget Jones, Monty Python's Big Red Book. Brand new editions, specially printed. We're near the equator, so... (he licks his finger then lifts it up to feel the wind) this must be Biographies! I love biographies!"

River Song: Pretty boy! With me, I said! [Donna looks at the Doctor suggestively]
Doctor: [pause] Oh, I'm pretty boy!
Donna: Yes! Oh, that came out a bit quick.
Doctor: Pretty? [Donna and the Doctor shrug]


Forest of the Dead

"I'm giving you back your forests, but you are giving me them. You are letting them go. [the shadows are advancing] Don't play games with me! You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand! I'm the Doctor, and you're in the biggest library in the Universe. Look me up. [the shadows stop advancing, pause, and shrink rapidly] "

River Song: Spoilers.


Midnight

"Sorry, I'm the Doctor, I'm very clever. "


Turn Left

Rose: I thought it was just the Doctor we needed but it's the both of you. The Doctor and Donna Noble together, to stop the stars from going out.

Rose: I think you dream about him, sometimes. It's a man in a suit? A tall, thin man, great hair. (stares at nothing in particular, remembering) Some...really great hair.

"Sometimes I think there's way too much coincidence around you, Donna. I met you once, then I met your grandfather, then I met you again. In the whole wide universe, I met you for a second time. Like something's binding us together. "


The Stolen Earth

The Doctor: Donna, come on, think, Earth. There must have been some warning. Was there anything happening back in your day, like electrical storms, freak weather, patterns in the sky?
Donna: Well, how should I know? No, I don't think so, no.
The Doctor: Oh, OK, never mind.
Donna: Although… there were the bees disappearing.
The Doctor: The bees disappearing? The bees disappearing. (An idea hits him) The bees disappearing!
Shadow Architect: How is that significant?
Donna: On Earth, we had these insects. Some people said it was pollution or mobile phones…
The Doctor: Or they were going back home!
Donna: Back home where?
The Doctor: The planet Melissa Majoria.
Donna: Are you saying bees are alien?
The Doctor: Don't be so daft. Not all of them. But, if the migrant bees felt something coming, some sort of danger and escaped… Tandocca!
Shadow Architect: The Tandocca Scale!
The Doctor: The Tandocca Scale is a series of wavelengths used as carrier signals by migrant bees. Infinitely small, no wonder we didn't see it, it's like looking for a speck of cinnamon in the Sahara but look… there it is! The Tandocca trail. The transmat that moved the planets was using the same wavelength. We can follow the path!

The Doctor: When you met Rose in that parallel world, what did she say?
Donna: Just 'the darkness is coming'.
The Doctor: Anything else?
Donna: (after a pause; looking over his shoulder) Why don't you ask her yourself?


The Journey's End

(The Doctor's hand grows into a new body)
Donna: Doctor!
New Doctor: Oh, yes!
Donna: You're naked.
New Doctor: Oh, yes!

Doctor: I'm unique - never been another like me, 'cause all that regeneration energy went into the hand. Look at the hand - I love that hand - but then you touched it. *Wham!* [Donna startles] Shhhh! Instantaneous biological metacrisis! I grew... out of you. Still, could be worse...
Donna: Oi! Watch it, spaceman!
Doctor: Oi! Watch it, earthgirl! [Donna is taken aback] Oooh... I sound like you! I sound all - all sort of... rough!
Donna: Oi!
Doctor: Oi!
Donna: Oi!
Doctor: Spanners, shhhhh! Must've picked up a bit of your voice, that's all - is it? Did I? No! Ohhh, you are kidding me, no way! One heart - I've got one heart. This body... has got only one heart!
Donna: [Donna feels his heart beating] What, like, you're human?
Doctor: Awww, that's disgusting!
Donna: Oi!
Doctor: Oi!
Donna: *Stop it!*
Doctor: [suddenly realizing] No, wait, I'm... part-Time Lord, part human! Well, isn't that wizard?

The Doctor: How did you work that out? You-
New Doctor: Time Lord. Part Time Lord.
Donna: Part Human. Oh, yes! That was two-way biological meta-crisis. Half Doctor, half Donna!
The Doctor: The Doctor-Donna. Just like the Ood said, remember? They saw it coming. The Doctor-Donna.

Rose: Is anyone gonna tell us what's going on?
Donna: He (The Doctor) poured all his regeneration energy into his spare hand, I touched the hand, he grew out of that, but that fed back into me. But it just stayed dormant in my head til the synapses got that little extra spark kicking 'em into life. Thank you, Davros! Part Human, part Time Lord. And I got the best bit of the Doctor. I got his mind.
Sarah Jane: So there's three of you?!
Rose: Three doctors!?
Captain Jack: I can't tell you what I'm thinking right now!


Rose: I spent all of that time trying to find you. I'm not going back now!
The Doctor: But you've got to. We saved the universe, but at a cost, and the cost is him. He destroyed the Daleks. He committed genocide. He's too dangerous to be left on his own.
New Doctor: You made me!
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle, full of blood and anger and revenge. Remind you of someone? That's me when we first met, and you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.
Donna: But it's better than that, though. Don't you see what he's trying to give you? Tell her, go on.
New Doctor: I look like him. I think like him. Same memories, same thoughts, same everything. Except I've only got one heart.
Rose: Which means?
New Doctor: I'm part human. Specifically the ageing part. I'll grow old and never regenerate. I've only got one life, Rose Tyler. I can spend it with you, if you want.
Rose: (to The Doctor/New Doctor) All right, both of you answer me this. When I last stood on this beach on the worst day of my life, what was the last thing you said to me? Go on, say it!
The Doctor: I said "Rose Tyler."
Rose: Yeah and how was that sentence gonna end?
The Doctor: Does it need saying?
Rose: New Doctor? What was the end of that sentence?
(The new Doctor whispers into Rose's ear, and they kiss)

The Doctor: I just want you to know, there are worlds out there. Safe in the sky because of her. That there are people living in the light, and singing songs of Donna Noble. A thousand, million light years away. They will never forget her, while she can never remember. But for one moment... one shining moment... she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe.
Sylvia Noble: (indignant) She still is. She's my daughter.
The Doctor: Then maybe you should tell her that once in a while

(Okay, I went heavy on Journey's End. But can you blame me?)

2 comments:

  1. AAAH. That last picture. *swoons* I LOVE YOU 10TH DOCTOR.

    (I really need to watch the special episodes between seasons 4 and 5... I still haven't seen those yet.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do more 11th Doctor? I love them both!

    ReplyDelete