Monday, September 13, 2010

Doctor Who Meme - Day 04 – Your Favorite Doctor (Part 4)

And the last part!
Ima try and keep the sexy in here, but any DW fan knows this will get a little sad so keep tissues nearby.

Christmas Special 08 -The Next Doctor

Doctor, Next Doctor: [together] Alons-y!


The Next Doctor: It's strange, though. I talk of Cybermen from the stars, and you don't blink, Mr. Smith.
The Doctor: Ah, don't blink, remember that? Whatever you do, don't blink. The blinking and the statues with Sally and the angels. No?
The Next Doctor: You're a very odd man.
The Doctor: Mmm. I still am.

The Next Doctor: Then I beg you, John, help me.
The Doctor: Ah. Two words I never refuse.

The Next Doctor: There she is. My transport through time and space. The TARDIS!
Doctor: You've got a balloon.
The Next Doctor: TARDIS. T - A - R - D - I - S. It stands for Tethered Aerial Release Developed in Style! Do you see?
Doctor: Well, I do now. I like it. Good TARDIS.

Jackson Lake: Tell me one thing. All those facts and figures I saw of the Doctor's life, you were never alone. All those bright and shining companions. But not any more?
Doctor: No.
Jackson Lake: Might I ask why not?
Doctor: They leave. Because they should or because they find someone else. And some of them, some of them... forget me. [pause] I suppose in the end, they break my heart.


Easter Special 09 - Planet of the Dead

Christina: It's Christina Da Souza. To be precise it's Lady Christina Da Souza.
Doctor: Oh, that's handy because I'm a lord.
Christina: Seriously, lord of where?
Doctor: It's quite a big estate.

The Doctor: Anyway, come on. Allons-y!
Christina: Oui, mais pas si nous allons vers un cauchemar. (Yes, but not if we go towards a nightmare.)
The Doctor: Ho, ho! We were made for each other

Christina: You look human.
Doctor: You look Time Lord.

Christina: Those things are going to turn the entire Earth into a desert. So why exactly are you smiling?
The Doctor: Worse it gets, the more I love it!
Christina: Me, too


Christina: But you were right, it's not about the money. I only steal things for the adventure and today with you; I want more days like this. I want everyday to be like this. We're made for each other, you said so yourself. The perfect team. Why not?
The Doctor: People have travelled with me and I've lost them. Lost them all. Never again

Christina: We could have been so good together.
Doctor: Christina, we were.


Nov Special 09 - The Waters of Mars

Adelaide Brooke: State your name, rank and intention.
Doctor: The Doctor, doctor, fun.

(to Mars colonists) "I should go. I really should go. I'm sorry. I'm, I'm sorry with all of my hearts, but it's one of those very rare times when I've got no choice. It's been an honor."


Adelaide: We're safe. It's hermetically sealed. They can't get in.
The Doctor: Water is patient, Adelaide. Water just waits. It wears down the cliff tops, the mountains, the whole of the world. Water always wins


Adelaide: But you said we die. For the future. For the human race!
Doctor: Yes, because there are laws. There are laws of time. Once upon a time there were people in charge of those laws but they died. They all died. Do you know who that leaves? *Me!* It's taken me all these years to realize that the laws of time are *mine* and they will obey me!

"For a long time now, I thought I was just a survivor. No, but I'm not. I'm a winner. That's who I am. The Time Lord Victorious."


Christmas Special 09 - The End of Time - Part 1

"Ah! Now. Sorry. There you are. So, where were we? I was summoned, wasn't I. An Ood in the snow, calling to me. Well, I didn't exactly come straight here; had a bit of fun y'know: traveled about, did this and that, got into trouble, you know me. It was brilliant! I saw the phosphorous carousel of the great Mingelinga Stat, saved a planet from the red carnivorous mor, named a galaxy Alison. Got married! That was a mistake. Good Queen Bess. And let me tell you, her nickname is no longer... mmm. Anyway, what do you want? "


Doctor: I'm going to die.
Wilfred: Well, so am I one day.
Doctor: Don't you dare!
Wilfred: Alright, I'll try not to.

Doctor: [Noticing Wilfred looking around the TARDIS] Ah. Right. Yes. Bigger on the inside. Do you like it?
Wilfred: I thought it'd be cleaner.
Doctor: Cleaner? I can take you back home right now!


The Master: (to the Doctor): All these years you thought I was mad, king of the wastelands but something is calling me, Doctor. What is it? What is it? What is it?



News Years Special 10 - The End of Time - Part 2

Doctor: There's an old Earth saying, Captain. A phrase of great power and wisdom and consolation to the soul in times of need.
Addams: What's that then?
Doctor: [shouts] Allons-y!

"[to the master] But really do you think I'd leave my best friend alone without a defense mechanism. "

Doctor: You're a genius. You're stone cold brilliant, you are, I swear, you really are. But you could be so much more. You could be beautiful. With a mind like that, we could travel the stars. It would be my honour. Because you don't need to own the universe, just see it. Have the privilege of seeing the whole of time and space. That's ownership enough.
Master: Would it stop then? The noise in my head.
Doctor: I can help.
Master: I don't know what I'd be without that noise.
Doctor: I wonder what I'd be without you.
Master: Yeah.


The Doctor: I'd be proud.
Wilfred: Of what?
The Doctor: If you were my dad.

Wilfred: Nine hundred years. We must look like insects to you.
The Doctor: I think you look like giants.

The Master: But, this is fantastic isn't it? The Time Lords restored!
The Doctor: You weren't there, in the final days of the war. You never saw what was born. That if the time lock's broken, then everything is coming through. Not just the Daleks but the Skaro Degradations. The Horde of Travesties. The Nightmare Child. The Could-Have-Been King with his army of Mean-Whiles and Never-Weres. The war turned into Hell. And that's what you opened right above the Earth. Hell is descending.
The Master: My kind of world.


Mickey: I told you to stay behind!
Martha: Well, it looked like you needed help. Besides, you're the one who persuaded me to go freelance.
Mickey: Yeah, but, we're being fired at by a Sontaran. A dumpling with a gun. This is no place for a married woman.
Martha: Well then, you shouldn't have married me.


"I don't want to go."

No comments:

Post a Comment