Friday, September 24, 2010

Doctor Who Meme - Day 11 – Your Favorite Season (Classic or New)

My favourite season.

I have yet to watch classic who so that's out.

and after thinking about it.

I have to say.....Series 4.


For multiple reasons.
First off.
Donna.




She comes back. And her and Doctor's relationship. Its great. They got the bantering and everything.
And she's not going to be interested in him like other companions.
He simply wants a mate.
And she wants a bigger life.

Second.
The Episodes.

I love the mystery of Pompeii and its nice seeing The Doctor behind it.
Even though the Ood creep me out, I like how it ends.
We have Martha back as the kick-ass girl that she really is.
We have the Doctor..well...becoming a father.
We have Agathe Christie (and Donna gaining points for being a compnion who actually dresses in that time era's clothing)
We have a library! and the introduction of River Song.
We start to see how big Donna impacts the Doctor and the world
and then...Jack HArkness.
heh.
And Rose.
And Srah Jane.
and a bunch bunch of other people coming back to help the Doctor.

I may have cried most at the season finale for this particular season, but it's my favourite.

I could keep going on but in short, its got it all. A great Doctor, an great companion, good episodes, old companions and friends back, a good storyline and plot through the season.

..yea.

(Fancy Tickling tomorrow!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment