Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bi-polarness. Bah.

Currently: listening to music. wondering what to eat today.

Before I get into my sickness, let me tell you about Sunday. Sunday was good. Long and exhausting but good. the youth led worship for a second week and it rocked. Teaching kids church was fun. And after hanging around for a while, I caught the sprinter and my mom picked me up on her way from church. We stopped by home to change clothes and then left to go help my uncle, and my late aunt's sister and mom clean out her closet. Me and mom bought some sandwiches and chips and then after we ate, we spent a couple hours going through it all. She had a lot of clothes and shoes and my mom and I haven't even gotten through the makeup my uncle gave us. Let me tell one thing-Going through her stuff and actually doing omething was not hard. But the emotionally hard moments were when we were just sitting and talking. But anyways. He's still looking through the jewerly. Mom and I packed up the car with clothes and shoes and got pizza on the way home and after eating dinner I konked out.

Woke up Monday feeling icky. I was up early so I took my time showering and picking out what to wear. Walked out to wear my mom was, still felt gross, decided nope, and went back, changed back into pjs, and got back into bed. Some around mid-afternoon I took my temp-98.1
Now, I know thats low. and for a normal person-it's under normal. (The highest it got yesterday-98.6.)

Im not normal.
I've almost always run cold and for me thats a low grade fever. So for the past couple I've had this low grade fever and bi-polar skin. Cause when Im sick my body cannot decide if Im cold or hot. I wake up under blankets burning up so I leave the fan on in my room so it's ice-box temperature but after a while of that, Im freezing. I think maybe part of it has to do with the metal in my back picks iup coldness so it tends to bug me. And then I just get weird about being really overly warm.
Its annoying.
I used to be sick almost all the time and over the past couple years Ive handled my stress and whatever else better and it hasn't happened often. But being sick just sucks. Esp during the summer.

Although yesterday I had a friend come over so she could watch Harry Potter 5 since I have it and she hasn't seen it. We mighgt go see the sixth one next week or something. After that, we swam in the pool and then she brought over Kingdom Hearts 2 and we played that while eating dinner. (My mom got chinese from this place by our old high school that we love.)

Anyway-that's all I've been up to. As for productive things-hung up all the clothes in my closet and e-mailed my teachers. And maybe a chore or two.
Man, I feel lazy. Must get to school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment