Thursday, July 23, 2009

Switchfoot/Secrets Part Duex

So a while back I did a post with secrets in it.

And tonight, I feel the need/want to do another.

But first--I love the youth at my church. They acknowledge and remember that I love Switchfoot and pins and so give me the most random things sometimes.
(I love the new youth pastor too-since this was his at some point)
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/XAmysGoneX/HPIM3104.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d117/XAmysGoneX/HPIM3105.jpg

Mmk.

I don't know what I'll do when you leave.
--
Come back. Yes, its awkward with you here, but its less fun with you gone.
--
Ive been saying Im sorry my whole life to you. I dont care anymore. This is MY life.
--
Its strange, just learning to be friends after all these years.
--
Even the slightest complication makes this all the more strange.
--
I knew that I knew that I knew. I feel honored to help you with this. And slightly scared- I can only do so much and I cant tell anyone about it.
--
My choice of career will probably something you spend the rest of your days shaking your head at.
--
I haven't guarded my heart too well around you. And I feel like everyone can see it.
--
You have no idea how much you make me smile each and every day.
--
All the poems and songs I've written lately have been about one thing, one event. The contain more truth than I can ever say myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment