Monday, July 27, 2009

Bouncing around idea in my head again.

Currently: feeling good.

I have a new obsession. With the food channel. how did it happen? Well, first our cable got cut down. We had the channels 2-99 and then because of things, its now 2-22 and then random channels like 66, 67, 70, 96, and 99.
One of them is the food network. At first, I just stopped watching t.v. a lot. I had new music and all the Hollywood crap that's on bugs me.
But then, slowly, my whole family started to watch the food network. I though it might make me hungry watching it. It doesn't.
And I stumbled across Food Network Challenge which is this show where they get really good like cake designers and have bake a ridiculously tall and detailed cake in 8 hours with one assistant. I love it. I love the themes.
and then of course they have the show Unwrapped, which me and my mom have always loved.

But seriously-love the food network right now. Although I did start having a funny thought. I was talking with a friend about college and school and I was saying how I still have no idea what I want to do, or even major in. Watching this channel made me start to think about becoming a cook. And I almost never cook so it's slightly ridiculous. but then later I started to think about how if I did pursue this, it's likely that I'll have to cook things that i dont even like eating and then even taste them. I mean- I cook always specialize in like desserts or something- but seriously, I know at some point Id have to cook a lamb or something and that just saddens me.

So new obsession is slightly a bad thing.

Also-I almost always forget that we have a guitar in my house. My brother got it two christmas's ago and only learned liek the basics. Its horribly out of tune. I am going to attempt to tune it. Woo.

As for college-I dont know what exactly what I want to do-But i know a couple classes I want to take. I have a feeling figuring it out is going to take a while. God wants me stay here for a while and Im slowly getting more and more used to that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment