Sunday, July 12, 2009

I love smelling of chlorine. Even if someone says its bad for me.

Currently: listening to music, supposed to be sleeping.

I just had one of the best days ever.

Thing is. It's been good since Thurs. And I couldn't clearly think because of my aunt passing. Just thought, when you have a really crappy day, an okay day after always seems way better.
But Thursday was good you know? College group was amazing.
Friday I got to sleep in and didn't have to do anything except dishes.
And today. Man on man. Had subway for lunch. Walked around an arts and crafts fair with mom for a couple hours (after getting smoothies and getting the car washed) and we picked up a bunch of things. I got two new dresses and new new earrings. Mom got something for grandma, a key holder thing, a ceramic turtle for out little bench table outside our door and a bunch of business cards. Much fun.
And then, like, as soon as I got home, I got a call from my best friend from high school. We've had issues being able to hang out and talk a lot and today she called, my mom and I picked her up and me and her spent like two hours sitting in the pool and hot tub talking and catching up.

I feel blessed. I don't know if the prayers or whatever, but I feel lucky and blessed.

Anyways, I need to be up and leaving for church in 6 hours. Teaching Kids church. Im excited.
Also, after church, going with my mom to help clean my aunt's closet with her sister and mom. It's going to be sad, but I dont know. Im hoping it goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment