Monday, July 20, 2009

Topol's Voice is a spinning record in my head. I love it.


For those on facebook

Before I go Topol crazy-recap of weekend.
Thursday---College group-Tripping over myself while playing ninjas and coming home to find my fever spiking.

Friday---Katie and her little sister came over. We got in the pool swam talked, switched to hot tub. and back and forth once more. I actually sat out for a bit and read some more of HP6. went inside, they helped me beat more of Kingdom Hearts, we ate domino's for dinner and their dad picked them up.

Saturday--Woke up, figured out when Tom was getting in, at 11:30 me and mom got him the train. Came home, got dressed and left him to eat whatever and have alone time. Family (mom, dad, bro, me) went to uncle's and then late aunt's brothers place for a small family potluck type thing. My aunt hadent wanted a service of any kind but she loved parties and family getting together. It was fun-interesting- to talk about this and that.
Left at 6ish, came home and wasnt there for long and then mom dropped me and tom in Vista so we could see HP6 (we had cheap tickets for the theater there). We ate before (Okay -he ate, I watched and stole random peices of orange chicken) and then we watched it. My review of that movie is an entirely other post. Let me say this-I enjoyed Luna's outfits. Got out at 12:30, parents picked us up. came home, went to bed.

Sunday---Got up, got ready, mom took me and tom to church. Hung out talked with friends till service. It was a "Grilled Sunday"-they grill the meat, everyone brings some kind of dish.Service was even outside under tents. Much fun to just sit and play the "word Association" game. Heh. Tangents. Love it.
Went home, rested for abit, then Mom, Karl, Tom, And I got in the car to go downtown San Diego. Mo got the tickets and then we ate at Dennys where Tom told me i was loiekly he going to steal my fedora and kept me from falling asleep while waiting for out food. then went and saw Fiddler.

oh my goodness. Okay-we had like at the top, cant see their faces, nosebleed seats. It was amazing. Just to like hear Topol's voice and know that it was him speaking at that moment now-amazing. worth it. Freakin love it.
And just to see the differences between movier and play. I loved it. I sang with every song and even spoke with some lines.
And its a bit embarassing-but I was majorly tearing up at the end of it and when Topol came out-we were all standing and applauding him.
Gah.

Fiddler always makes me feel more fermented in my beliefs and my faith.
And Topol is just-he IS that role, you know? Something about his face, his looks, the way he says the lines, it adds something. Its just freaking amazing.

I can't get over it. I just can't. I love Topol's voice. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment